The HOLA Cloud consortium consists of 7 Partners, including SMEs, Universities and R&D partners, extended in 6 European countries: Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, and Spain.
RTDI (Spain) – Coordinator
UNIVERSITY OF OSLO (Norway)
UNIVERSITY OF ULM (Germany)
The consortium’s range of skills, expertise and industry connections is well-calibrated to meet the requirements of the project, to achieve the project’s objectives and contribute effectively to the EU Digital Agenda.
The whole sectoral value chain is represented in terms of:
- Technology experts and software integrators
- Industrial and entrepreneurial experience
- Open innovation expertise
- Business planning, market analysis, exploitation models
- Dissemination and communication knowledge
- Long-standing involvement in Software, Services and Cloud projects
- Long experience in event management and in chairing scientific committees
- Solid experience in building collaboration platforms
- Coordination and procedural expertise, particularly in relation to the CSA instrument